Effective date: January 16, 2019
Signature Systems, Inc. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website
- in email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser based interaction between you and this Website
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
II. Types of Data We Collect
We collect information (whether online, by phone, or by paper) that enables Signature Systems, Inc. to identify or contact you (“Personal Data”) to carry out its business purposes. Our Sites collect this information for a variety of business reasons, including but not limited to purchasing Signature Systems, Inc. products or services, or otherwise interacting with Signature Systems, Inc.
The types of Personal Data we collect may include, but are not limited to:
- General data (e.g., names, dates of birth, home and business addresses, email addresses, Internet protocol addresses and mobile/landline business/personal telephone numbers that are provided by our vendors or customers)
- Government-issued identification numbers (e.g., social security numbers, national identification numbers and tax identification numbers), for example from employees and independent contractors. Other identification information (e.g., photographs)
- Financial information (e.g., credit and debit card numbers, credit reports, passwords and PIN numbers) for product and service sales or employment purposes
- Sensitive Personal Data (e.g., racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation and disability data) for diversity or accessibility purposes
- Automated Clearing House (“ACH”) information required for processing payment
Signature Systems, Inc. also receives Personal Data from third parties for Signature Systems, Inc.’s use in marketing to potential customers.
We collect information (whether online, by phone, or by paper) that does not directly identify you as you interact with our Sites (“Non-Personal Data”). The types of Non-Personal Data we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Site usage (e.g., browsing history, search terms, number of clicks, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, time on Site)
- Products and services viewed, including advertisements for such products and services
- Computer type, operating system and platform type
- Internet service provider
- Your industry and business (e.g., company size and location, job functions and seniority levels)
- Your geographic location
III. How We Use Your Data
In addition to the uses described above, we use your Personal Data, sometimes combined with Non-Personal Data, in a variety of ways including, but not limited to the below, in order to:
- Identify you when you visit our Sites
- Provide service communications such as bill reminders, order confirmations, program registrations and customer service messages
- Provide products, information and services you request or that we think you may be interested in
- Respond to your emails or online requests for products, services, or information
- Deliver and process surveys
- Personalize and improve the usability of the Sites
- Fulfill and/or deliver Signature Systems, Inc. products and services
- Tailor content, advertising and marketing to you
- Use testimonials from customers for advertising purposes
We use Non-Personal Data to improve the usability of our Sites and for other business reasons. We or other third-party companies also use the Non-Personal Data to provide advertisements and targeted advertisements to you (ads based on the Non-Personal Data). We do not provide Personal Data to third parties with whom we share your Non-Personal Data. Please note that when you select an advertising link or other link that takes you to sites not operated by Signature Systems, Inc., you may be subject to the privacy policies of these third-party sites.
IV. How We Share Your Data
We share your Personal Data, sometimes combined with Non-Personal Data, in a variety of ways including, but not limited to the below:
- Share data with third parties to fulfill service requests and to perform business functions (e.g., Signature Systems, Inc. contracts with third parties to provide services on our behalf such as data hosting services; packaging, mailing and delivering services; customer support and consulting services; and event registration services)
- Share data with third parties as required by law or to protect Signature Systems, Inc. in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on Signature Systems, Inc.; (b) protect and defend Signature Systems, Inc.’s rights or property; or (c) protect the personal safety of Signature Systems, Inc. personnel or members of the public in appropriate circumstances
- Share data with third parties if Signature Systems, Inc. and/or its assets (or a portion of its assets) are sold, assigned, transferred, or merged, or if Signature Systems, Inc. undergoes some other change including a change to its corporate form as part of a bankruptcy proceeding or otherwise; information may be transferred as part of that transaction or change
- Share data with third parties to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you professionally or personally
- Share data with third parties under other unanticipated situations, but only with your consent
- Share your email address, but only as permitted by our Email Policy, as follows:
Your email address will be used only by Signature Systems, Inc., and vendors performing integrated services, or offering products on Signature Systems, Inc.’s behalf. Signature Systems, Inc. does not sell or rent email addresses to anyone nor does Signature Systems, Inc. share email addresses to unrelated third-parties, affiliates. Signature Systems, Inc. may share your email address with third parties to enable Signature Systems, Inc. to take security measures to help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data.
Finally, Signature Systems, Inc. shares email addresses with third parties as necessary for Signature Systems, Inc. to perform certain services on your behalf, such as packaging, mailing and delivering products and services, and to respond to your service requests.
V. California Privacy Rights
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from or market to children under the age of 18.
VII. How We Protect Personal Data
Signature Systems, Inc. implements commercially reasonable security measures to help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. We restrict access to Personal Data to certain companies who need the data to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals or partner organizations are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
VIII. Security Authentication Procedures
Certain areas of the Sites require authentication setup procedures in order to comply with applicable Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS).
IX. Linking to Other Internet Sites
X. Cookies and Other Web Devices
XI. Breach Notification
In the event we determine the occurrence of a data security incident, we will notify you by email, US mail, telephone, or other means as permitted by law.
XII. Contact Information
If you have questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices or if you wish to change, access, or remove your Personal Data, please contact us as indicated below. We will attempt, where practical, to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy related information.
Signature Systems, Inc.
760 Veterans Circle
Warminster, PA 18974
(877) 968-6430 or (215) 968-6430